November 21, 2005

Almost... Imperfect

It's almost over. Almost. Been feeling irritable lately, probably hyperthyroidism. Results in weight loss, not a bad thing if it persists until I am of a "satisfactory" weight. Lol.

I marvel at how pple can literally empty their feelings and/or thoughts onto their blogs, sort of verbal diarrhoea (for lack of a better word), like they can't stop and need to tell someone everything. Hmmm diarrhoea has a negative connotation, but I don't mean to say that it's a bad thing. It's just tt I can't bring myself to do likewise, or you can say I have verbal constipation. I don't like to ponder too much, or tell too much for tt matter. That's why my blog is full of mundane and superficial stuff. It's not that my life is a bed or roses, but I don't feel the need to tell you how happy or miserable my (pathetic) life is. Period.

I think it's just that we all have different attitudes toward life, and I respect that. There's no right or wrong, good or bad in many things, just how you want to lead your life. I constantly remind myself that not every one thinks the same way as I do, but that does not necessarily mean that they are wrong. What's important is that we agree to disagree and respect each other's viewpoints. But tt's easier said than done. There's always a dissenting voice deep down, urging us to rebel, to rebuke; the nagging belief that our opinion is superior. We agree eventually, but not without one party feeling coerced, coaxed or just downright unconvinced. Such is the hypocrisy of Man, just as we are all superficial and selfish. We are an imperfect species.

Enough of all that philosophical crap, and back to reality. I am VERY BROKE now because there are 3 people who owe me $7.50 each. Those ingrates, I helped them get tix and that's how they repay me. Grrrrh.

Oh yeah, if you read ST, the comics in Life! are really funny. Baby Blues(my fav!), Foxtrot, Peanuts and Garfield make for good "toilet reading". And don't forget Sherman's Lagoon and Chew On It on Sunday.