November 25, 2005

Gosh!

Arghhh... I am suffering from a severe bout of flu, been sneezing all day and there seems to be a free flow of mucus (eeks!) from my nose. Couldn't concentrate during Chem S coz I was busy trying to stop my mucus from dripping onto my script. And saying "excuse me" (like anyone cares in the exam room...) every time I sneeze. And the giddiness exacerbated by the incomprehensible Chem S questions. I am praying very hard not to get "ungraded" for Chem S, but I seriously think I flunked it. Even ZR and BS said it's tough, so...

Btw the invigilator fell asleep midway, and I was very tempted to sneak a glance at KC's script. Lol. Obviously I didn't lah, didn't want my mucus flying in his direction. Lol. Enough of the gross stuff.

Bio S next Monday and then it's officially over! No more mugging for 2 years! Don't think I did well, but I won't know the results until March nxt year so I'll worry abt it nearer to that date. I'm gonna dread that day.

People (esp. the guys) have been posting their holiday plans on their blogs, but I seriously can't be bothered. Hmmmm just do whatever I feel like doing, no need to plan lah. But I MUST visit my grandma and slim down. Lol.