October 6, 2005

Dream Girl

Initiated an outing to watch "The 40yo Virgin" today coz aik said he wanna watch the other day, and our lessons quite fei4 today (1h30min going through Bio paper...), so didn't want to spend more time travelling than doing something constructive (not tt watching "Virgin" was very constructive...).

Horrendous show times (1.25pm, 3pm, 5.15pm, 6pm), had to watch the 5.15pm slot coz Jinny had stuff in school until 3+. After a long time, aik, zj and I finally decided to have lunch at LJS and we chatted while waiting for Jinny. Here comes the interesting part. We touched on our ideas of a dream girl and here are some "conclusions":

Zejia:

  1. shorter than him
  2. intellectual but a little bimbo
  3. demure but ditzy (aka "13 dots")
  4. have a bit of 沧桑 feeling
  5. acceptable looks (as long as comfortable), must be able to dress and present herself appropriately.
Seems impossible to find a girl like that right, but we found the perfect candidate. *spotlights + drumroll*... It's MEIHUI!!! Well for obvious reasons, she meets criterion 1, and she's pretty intellectual. About her being bimbo and ditzy, you know how good she is at "shrieking" and all tt with her high-pitched voice . As for being demure, well, at least that's what we thought of her before she revealed her "true colours" after a few months. =X I think she does have a bit of the 沧桑 feeling, coz that day while she was chatting with zejia (I was sitting nearby), she suddenly started crying. I dunno why but it was quite shocking. 5 is subjective, coz qing ren yan li chu xi shi, so I shall not comment.

Aik Joon:
  1. voluptuous figure like Mariah Carey
  2. preferably blonde (BUT not stupid)
  3. ermmm is there anything else?... =P
Me:
  1. RICH (most impt factor)
  2. intellectual
Call me xiao3 bai2 lian3 or anything you want, but I don't mind living off a woman. Since we are advocating equality of the sexes, why can't a woman support a guy and not the other way round? It's fine if you disagree with me, but I will then not hesitate to label you a "chauvinist" coz you are essentially embracing the idea that a woman is not capable of supporting a man, or that a man should prove his worth/not degrade himself to this extent. (well you are then suggesting that it is degrading being a housewife/tai tai, etc. which is the female equivalent of a so-called xiao3 bai2 lian3 who lives off his woman)

Didn't hear from Jinny coz he came late.
Just koped this from Jinny's blog:
"what kind of gals would attract me? i seriously have no idea. if you're talking about at first glance, of cuz it would be chio girls. love is blind. i guess the most important thing is that she won't be sick of looking at me 24/7 and vice versa. i hope my first love would also be my last love, meaning i'll have only one woman in my life. of course i'd be really lucky if this happens, but well, given my qualities, finding one is considered an achievement already."

Actually jinny's not tt lousy lah, he already has SY, KY and YY. LOL.

Anw thx Justin for loaning us his IC so someone who's "barely legal" could watch the M18 show. Zejia posted many insightful comments (esp. wrt sex) on his blog so you can check that out. I won't go into that, but I thought the film was mediocre (jokes, acting, cinematography, soundtrack and all) on the whole. It was a little too "dirty"/sick for my taste, and humourous but not hilarious. Passable, but not at the top of my list.

Last but not least, thx Zejia for calling me to let me know that if Timo says that he's coming to my place to get CDs, he's trying to play a prank on me. Dots.