October 5, 2005

An Imperfect Day

Haiz have to blame Aik Joon n Jinny, made me pre-order stef's new album at that ulu shop. That guy cheated me lah. The SG version also has the CD-rom and even a $20 Party World voucher, which means that I am paying >$10 additional to get some lousy stickers with the TW version. He had the cheek to tell me that SG version confirm no freebies. Dots. Now have to wait until next Monday then can get the CD, and have to go all the way to that ulu place again. I would have bought the SG version on Friday. Argh!

Anw Stef's new songs are pretty decent. A Perfect Day is actually quite mediocre, I think they made it the first hit mainly for the advertising potential. First Day is the PERFECT hit for me - composed by F.I.R. and Mayday, performed by Stef n can hear Ashin n Faye harmonising in the background! Catchy melody(composed jointly by FIR.ST DAY), Mayday-style wacky lyrics + Lotsa attitude + Funny MV. Oh man, if only there's JJ and you get all my fav mandopop artistes collaborating on one song.

Don't ask me to lend you Stef's newest CD, I will NOT lend any of my idol's CDs to anyone except for that rare few lucky ones who catch me on a good day. I bet most of you would have downloaded it before I get the CD on next Monday anw (right, zzyo? =P). Must support original! Just eat less, or DOTA less, and you will have money.