October 7, 2005

Headache

I have been having headaches for the past few days, argh! Can't concentrate and feeling very grouchy, but must still force myself to smile and tok crap. Decided not to go out with the rest then headed to Causeway Point to see if Stef's album has arrived. Had tt impulse to buy even though I already pre-ordered the Taiwan version. Anyway it didn't arrive until quite late so I didn't buy. Saved some money lor.

Oh yah saw Zejia's blog, the part about children taking after their parents. Did he kope that from me? LOL. I remember telling aik joon that on the way home from jinny's house the other day. Maybe it's pretty obvious. It's not just the looks, but more in terms of the character.

Like for me personally, I got my "act cute" personality from my mum. But I can also be very serious and repulsive at times, like her as well. And my whole family is slightly autistic. My parents don't really have friends (like the kind that become your godmothers/godfathers), and we don't talk to our neighbours that much.

I also remember i had no friends at all in nursery, and every day I'd just sit alone on the school bus, for the entire year, when all the other kids were so rowdy and mixing around. It's a little better now, but I still feel that I would cope fine even if there's no one else in the world to talk to. LOL.