February 19, 2006

曹操

That's the title of JJ's new album, which I just got last night. Listened to it once through, and first impressions are very positive. A slight departure in style from his past efforts, and he's experimenting with more genres, though there seems to be less focus on vocals this time round. Overall very listenable, and I must say I didn't regret buying the album without having heard any track other than the title track.

Anw regarding my last post, I guess only those in NS would understand. Basically it's a lot of physical stuff every day with little to no rest period in between. I just tried on my jeans and berms and they have become quite loose. It's a good sign I guess, haha. I also set a new personal record for my 2.4km during the IPPT diagnostic test, which is quite an achievement considering how shagged we were after SIT test and everything.