February 23, 2006

Attend C

Had a terrible fever on Tuesday (39.9 degrees) but the "not-so-generous" (a euphemism...) MO only gave me 2 days attend C and 1 day attend B. My bunk mate's fever was only 37.6 degrees but he also got 2 days attend C (from another MO). So unfair... Then I heard that those people with fever >39 degrees usually get 3-5 days attend C so I was terribly upset coz my fever is like at the highest end of that spectrum? Anything above 40 degrees would have warranted a heli-evac... And it isn't a fantastic feeling waiting for >1 hour for your turn to see the MO when your whole body is literally burning.

Anyway I went to see my GP and he gave me another 2 days MC, so I don't have to book in anymore this week coz my company is booking out on Friday. You might think it's good to be able to slack for so many days but I'm actually missing out on IPPT Test, SOC Test, and a 16km Route March... Think I will have a hard time catching up when I go back. Sianz.