March 5, 2006

POP!

POP in 3 days' time! Had our 24km route march yesterday, but I only did 16km coz I missed the last one. Also have re-SOC tml. Sianz!

Nothing much to say about A level results, except that I am totally surprised myself. You should know how I felt about my performance if you have read my past entries made during the A level period. I was so confident I wouldn't do well that I went around making bets with people lah. Now I have so many people to treat... Haha anw it's a good thing lah. Just tt the 9 distinctions thing is driving me crazy. It's the school's fault lah, don't wanna lose too badly to you-know-which-JC then squeeze me into the list. The other "top scholars" all have 3 S-paper distinctions and what have I? An A2 in Jap AO... Then say stupid things on TV and get suan by every one... Sianz. But on a serious note, really have to thank all the teachers and congratulate the class on our excellent performance!