October 8, 2006

Busy Busy

Have been really busy the past few weeks. Hopefully the pace of things would slow down a little after this week. Incidentally, this coming Friday is Friday the 13th! Hmmmm no biggie, but we haven't had one in a while so I thought that's noteworthy.

Mid-autumn festival this week, stuffed myself with mooncakes of all sorts. Sugar overdose! Didn't see the moon, probably shrouded in the haze. Bleh. Too bad PSI has come down, seems like outfields and PT/SOC won't be cancelled. 3 outfields last week, and now my face looks like Justice Bao. Not to mention the mosquito bites and my deteriorating skin condition (hand).

Probably post something more substantial next week. Haven't had a review up in a while I realise, other than the shameless plugging of Stefanie's latest compilation. LOL. Anyone wanna catch Rob-B-Hood together?