December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas

First off, thanks to all those who sent me x'mas cards (excluding the insurance agents who do tt coz my parents give them commission...). I know pple will usually say nice things abt u in cards, but still, I'm happy to know tt pple actually think I'm a worthy friend. =) I think I have tried by best to be nice and helpful to everyone, and to be as sincere and honest in whatever I do and say for the past 2 years. So dear Santa, if you or any of your elves are reading this, please give me a BIG present for Christmas because I've been a very good boy. ;)

Had class BBQ on Friday. The food wasn't great, and it started raining midway, but it was good to see everyone again, looking ordinary, like banished prince charmings and cinderellas after one night of glamour (prom). LOL. Stayed over at Esther's house, and the night was spent playing bridge and a few rounds of mahjong. Thanks to Esther and her parents for being such very gracious hosts, and sorry for causing all that mess.

Oh yeah, there was also a gift exchange, and as expected, with such a shoestring budget ($10), the quality of the gifts were... dubious. I thought the one I bought wasn't too bad after seeing the others, at least it's more practical and I get to introduce someone to the music I like. Yep, it's Stef's latest album CD. NOT unwrapped choc biscuits from Mark and Spencer, like Ruyan alleged on her blog. Kao, ruin my reputation lor. I where got so cheapskate one. Dear Santa, please don't believe her... Shall not reveal what I got in case I need to zhuan3 song4 coz I really have no use for it. LOL.

Rushed off from Esther's house (Pasir Ris!) the next day coz had to meet aik joon and zejia at 1.30pm @ Orchard MRT. Reached home at 11.30am, so tired coz I barely slept the night before - think I managed a 3-hour wink - and decided to pangseh them. In the end I still went lah, and zejia told us a great deal abt NS. Btw he looks more tanned, toned, and lean (he said he lost 3kg). Hmmm NS does indeed do wonders to one's physique, apart from the hair, that is. LOL. Zejia looks (literally and figuratively) more down-to-earth without his hair. =X

Met up with jinny and yang jie later. They're really quite fun pple to be with, and I can understand why the 4 of them clique so well together. But as I was telling jinny and aik joon, it's funny to see them walk together:
__yang jie_____
|
|
|___zebra______
|__jinny & aj____

The vertical axis is height, if you are wondering.

Towards the end of the day, I was so tired that I felt like a zombie walking amongst the hordes of pple thronging Orchard Road on Christmas eve. I hate crowds, man. Slept like a log for 12 hours yesterday night while others were counting down to Christmas. What a wonderful way to spend Christmas eve.