April 19, 2009

I'm (will be) back!!

I'll be back from 18 May to 6 June, so meet-ups! Preferably over some singaporean food (i.e. no NYNY, fish n co and that sort of thing).

Sorry for the lack of updates (*looks at date of last post and realizes that's an understatement*) but life's been crazy. You can hear all about them when we meet up, if you guys are interested, that is. ;)

Good luck to those who are having/preparing for exams, there's a nice long break to look forward to after that. And if you need to relax, watch Slumdog Millionaire! Best movie I've watched this year (out of like... 5?). No time for reviews but suffice to say it deserves the best film oscars.

Oh yeah if anyone wants me to bring anything back from the states just let me know. ++service charge of course. =)

Ok so ciao soon then, people!