May 1, 2008

Happy Labour Day!

In conjuction with Labour Day, here's the MV of Mayday's latest single.

五月天 - 小太陽


Incidentally, the sun these days has been anything but "small". It seems that the dreaded "summer" is here again, and I'm melting under the scorching heat. We should really be harnessing all this "free" energy. Solar is the way to go! And it's the engineers who will be doing the research and making this a reality, yeah engineers! A meaningful (albeit not so lucrative) field I might pursue in college, who knows? There are so many things I can and want to do in college! *excited*

My term of employment is ending soon, which is actually sorta a relief because I've been too distracted to start preparing for my move. And that's in 3.5 months! There's a lot of stuff to settle, and I've been ever the procrastinator. Inertia has become my middle name. NS does that kind of thing to you, the guys would know what I mean. Our brains are rusty, and Math and Science is no longer part of our consciousness. More like extra-conscious [pun intended ;)]. Which is terrible, because everyone says the engine course is tough!

I'd just try to stuff all these worries away in one corner of my shrinking brain and try to enjoy this weekend's chalet (courtesy of aj). Happy birthday, pal. Can't wait to hear you play the cheapo guitar. LOL.

One last note: go watch "The Forbidden Kingdom"! Loads of fun, excellent popcorn entertainment with great action choreography and fab cinematography. Not to forget fabulous eye candy in the form of Liu Yifei and Li Bing Bing who are totally my type - 气质型美女. =)