December 9, 2007

Free, but not that free

Congrats to those who ORDed recently, welcome to the "I have my life back" club! Getting your freedom back doesn't necessarily mean you'd have more free time on your hands though.

These days, I'm torn between so many entertainment options and money-making opportunities. Not that I am complaining, of course. =) And weekends become so much more fulfilling when you don't have to book in on Sunday night. Well for now there's work, more work, TV, cable TV, online TV, novels, newspapers, net surfing, good food, comfort food, outings, stoning, etc. etc. So blogging isn't high on my list of priorities right now.

I'd round up my Taiwan trip chronicles, and then I'd probably start posting some reviews again. The 《无与伦比的美丽》 review would be up before year end because I feel compelled to share and recommend this album. Normally I would have had reviews up for "Enchanted" and "The Golden Compass" as well but I really haven't got the time right now. Maybe in the year-end lists, in which they might very well feature.

Ciao for now.