October 11, 2005

Random Musings

I think I would have offended a lot of pple with my last post, coz many pple around me are "avid" dlders. But I have nothing against u pple ok, you can do what you want, it's really NOMB, just don't feel too sad when I refuse to lend you my CDs. =P

Anw I updated the "Dream Girl" post. There's some new stuff for Zejia (the latest revision on class blog), Aik Joon (just remembered the blonde part), and finally koped some stuff from Jinny's blog. It seems that we like drastically different types of girls, which isn't a bad thing coz we wun be fighting over them. Probably.

Finally let me just say that this blog is not meant to be private (I think quite a lot of pple know already, just tt they didn't tag...), and all that I'm going to blog about is my mundane life, with its mundane observations and thoughts. I may occasionally post some juicy gossips, and that's about it. But I will be very frank and occasionally politically incorrect (not to the extent of getting myself arrested under the Sedition Act lah), so if you don't like what you're reading, feel free to click the little cross at the top right hand corner of your browser.

P.S. Feel free to link to my blog, I have nothing to hide, and lots of brilliant ideas to share. =D