June 25, 2007

Thanks

Thanks for all the well wishes and gifts. Not many people knew, remembered, or bothered, but I'm contented to have a small bunch of great friends who made my day, or rather, weekend. Thanks for the "surprise", guys, and the effort to spend today together. I don't know if I deserve it because I know I haven't always been a great friend.

Thanks AJ, my pal of 7.5 years, 4 years in the same class, 1 year in the same unit, and pseudo gay partner (before we each find our better halves) with whom I can talk cock to no end.

Thanks Jinny, my pal of 7.5 years, 1 year in the same class, and ever so understanding, accommodating and cute (like his mum, I must add). ;)

Thanks Zebra, my pal of 4 years, 2 years in the same class & CCA, more alike in thought and attitude than any one else I've ever known, and an admired counterpart.

In alphabetical order, incidentally, no other order implied. LOL.

There's so much more to our friendship than just these pathetic lines, but there's no need for a public profession here lah. The understanding is implicit, and hopefully mutual. Amigos para siempre. =)