September 9, 2006

依然范特西?...

Just got Jay's 依然范特西. First impressions are pretty positive, but nothing startling. Except that he's mumbling lesser on some tracks, like the theme song for his new movie. Amazed at his perfect diction! Will post a review when I have more time to listen to the album.

Life at Kaffir is very... different from HQ. I had wanted to rant and whine, but I realised there's really no point. It's just another 1 year 2 months more, and it's either I downgrade (fat hope) or I "thunder through all" (Kaffir's motto). LOL.

For now, life may not be a fantasy, but in two years time, I would be flying off to live my dreams. It's good to know that something good is waiting for me at the finishing line of this interminable marathon, that there is something to look forward to at the end of this arduous journey. I keep telling myself that I am a lot more fortunate and blessed than a lot of other people, and that is one way I spur myself to endure whatever comes my way. God has been kind to me in many ways, and perhaps it's only fair that He take some other things away from me.

依然范特西?... Yes, of course. From the day I get back my pink IC.