April 29, 2006

Stressful....

This week has been a really stressful one - 2 tests, 2 interviews. As if that wasn't bad enough, I had to be appointed the course IC for my platoon. Well I'm glad there's this long weekend (or as a particularly lame platoon mate told me, a normal weekend with an extra weekday) for me to recuperate, and there's no test next week. Yeah. But I'm still the course IC, there's still another interview, and 2 exercises (i.e. outfield) squeezed into 4 days. And my temporary 11B is expiring on Labour Day, which means I will be officially identity card-less from Tuesday onwards unless the chief clerk issues me a new one.

There's a pre-sale for Jolin's new album under new label Capitol (EMI) and for some reason I'm quite tempted to buy. Probably because the first album that artistes put out after switching labels is usually one of their best, for e.g. A*mei's 真實 album when she first joined Warnermusic.

Anw bought Love Psychedelico's "Best of" album (my third this month!) and it's pretty refreshing. Will post more impressions after I've listened to it a few times more. I finally understand what "retail therapy" is all about. LOL. It certainly feels good to be able to spend money buying something just to reward yourself for a week of hard work. But I really need to control my spending or I'll end up spending all my meagre allowance even before the month is up.

Finally, anybody wants to go for JJ's concert on 24 June (Saturday) together? Let me know so that can get the tix.