March 10, 2006

Nostalgia

I actually miss my bunk (not area cleaning), the camaraderie shared by the platoon, bridge/hearts sessions, PT (*gasp* but it's more fun doing it as a company than doing it alone...) etc. etc. It's almost like graduating from HC - there's a certain sense of relief and jubilation that things have finally come to an end, but at the same time, there's also wistful nostalgia when you look back at all that you've been through and realise that things will never be the same again.

Anyway I've been leading a very unhealthy lifestyle of eating lots of junk and fast food, sleeping, watching TV, using the computer... Have also been busy travelling around running errands. It actually feels pretty blissful to be able to sleep and wake up at whatever time I please, slack around doing nothing all the time, and have the freedom to do things whenever and wherever I so desire. It's just that good times won't last for long... Sigh.