January 21, 2006

NS (II)

Blogging is a genuine luxury when you only have 23 hours of book-out time. You'd be better off sleeping, playing games, slacking, or buying stuff at the army market... Anw our confinement period has ended, and it looks like our commanders can't wait to "drop" us. Cougar is quite a "non-welfare" company btw (always book out later than everyone else...), but we have a few pretty nice sect coms.

Well I think I have adapted to the army lifestyle (which basically involves following of orders and routines), but I really cannot stand the regimentation. It certainly makes you treasure your liberties more as a "civilian".

I shall not start whining about anything and everything NS-related, but what I can say is that it's not a pleasant experience. And before some condescending girls think that guys who whine abt NS need to grow up, I strongly suggest they volunteer themselves for NS, esp. those self-righteous girls who proclaim that there should be equality of the sexes. So much for double standards, yah?