January 28, 2006

*Cough*Cough*Cough*

I have a really terrible cough, courtesy of section mates who do not know how to cover their mouths when they cough. And I also lost my voice coz I was shouting throughout the route march today along with my section mates. It's a pain trying to speak, because I'm either coughing in between sentences, or trying to recover my (hoarse) voice.

Just went to watch "Fearless" (aka "Huo Yuan Jia" starring Jet Li) with aik joon and jinny. Decent show, sustained throughout by well-choreographed action sequences. But there is nothing much to the plot, and some parts are quite gross - it's NC-16.

Had an army sharing session with the two of them, and we actually have quite different experiences/sentiments. Like I mentioned in my first NS post, that's only to be expected, so I am taking things in my stride.