December 27, 2005

Eat, Sleep, Exercise

That's basically my routine nowadays. Probably add in comp, TV, reading, chores. Enjoyable, but not exactly fulfilling. In fact, I feel like I'm cuo1 tuo2-ing sui4 yue4 (wasting time). However, it feels good not to have to worry about school reopening and unfinished homework(like I have for the past 12 years). But there's something probably more dreadful, and I can't say I am well-prepared, both mentally and physically. Whatever the case, let's just hope everything goes well and I can remain as one piece.

Saw Lee Hom's latest album at CWP today, very tempted to buy but I reckon I should listen to the new songs and wait for some reviews first. The last one was disappointing, IMO. Anw just read tt Guo Mei Mei has been signed up by Warnermusic in TW. OMG. Whatever happened to Warnermusic TW - they just recently recruited 5566, 7 Flowers, Typhoon, Female F4 (aj's fav), and now GMM. Eeks. Stef should leave tt place asap, or I can forsee another album flop. Oh yeah, can't go for Stef's Jan 14 concert coz I would be stuck on Tekong, argh!

Just wanted to add, Firefox 1.50 is out. It seems to be a tad faster than the previous version I was using, and of course much more so than IE which is WOLS. Tabbed browsing rocks!