December 1, 2005

All the best, Jinny!

Thought I would put this in a separate entry as the last one was getting too long. Jinny is gonna be enlisted tml, so here's wishing him all the best (sounds familiar right? it appeared in my "best entry". LOL). It'll all be over in 2 years and 1 month, and I'll be joining you in a month's time! I know it sucks to spend your bdae in army, but I am sure your platoon mates will make your day. Ya know, those army stories about stripping the bdae boy to his bdae suit, and applying toothpaste, medicated oil, and kiwi shoeshine to your... Yeah, you get the idea. Jiayou!

Incidentally, I somehow managed to sprain/twist/injure my right wrist, so I can't do push-ups, or carry anything heavy. And it has been raining in the mornings and evenings so I haven't been running. How to be fit for NS?...