November 11, 2005

The Irony

Today I wrote an essay on "luck" for GP. Of course, as any sensible person who doesn't intend to fail GP would do, I wrote that luck is too difficult to grasp, hence we have to depend on ourselves - something to that effect lah.

Here comes the irony: I actually believe in luck, and divine help. I think I have been underperforming for the past few papers (except Maths P2 which a lot of pple complained about..). Dunno, I think I've had horrible luck. Even all my chem notes were soaked in water (thx to my leaky water bottle) just before P3 so I couldn't finish mugging and got so mightily demoralised (thx zejia for consoling me) AND the ink smudged so bad I will have to "repair" the notes before Chem P2. A lot of other unlucky stuff lah, details of which I shall not bore all of you with. I think I am totally down on my luck.

Whatever. I am disillusioned.