February 18, 2008

Sodagreen's coming!

Ok I have to share this: Sodagreen's coming to Singapore! They have an auto session at ulu Chinatown Point on Friday, and a free concert at the Botanic Gardens on Saturday. Anybody wants to go together?

It seems that I haven't been able to influence those around me to support them even though I've been plugging them incessantly on my blog (to the extent of using the same blog song for the past n weeks) and valiantly attempting their songs during K sessions. Incidentally I just find that the simplicity of this particular song goes really well with the theme of my blog. It sounds so much like a Shire hobbit song, don't you think?

Anw today's My Paper has an article on a relief teacher being taken to task for posting essays of his Primary 3 students along with derogatory comments on his blog. I dunno who to blame - the teacher or those who publicised that particular blog entry. Either way it just proves my point that you should watch your online activities.

If Edison Chen's scandal isn't enough warning, that is.