December 7, 2005

Exco Dinner

What a fantastic Green Club exco dinner we had tonight. 50% attendance. Much like the attendance for our club meetings, huh. There were only huang fang, sik, qing hui, and myself. Wu Han is back in China, Max is MIA, Xin Ling is on a date as usual (presumably), and Zejia decided to fang4 us aeroplane last min... Anw due to budget constraints, we ate at Yoshinoya. Not the best food, but it's the quietest place you can find in J8, tucked down that ulu alley. There were many moments of awkward silence, and we were straining to find stuff to talk abt - NS for the guys, jobs for the girls, prom, etc. But it was still pretty enjoyable, reliving the camaraderie we shared during Green Club days. It was through Green Club that I made great pals out of Sik, QH, HF and WH. If only the rest were there as well, I kinda miss the bickering between Xin Ling and Zejia. LOL.

I have this feeling that HF thinks I regard her differently from before coz of that incident (forget it if you dunno what I'm toking abt). The truth is, I did indeed take sides (zj's), and I don't agree with what she has done, but I respect that things can get complicated when it comes to such matters, and I am in no position to judge anyone. So yeah, purely from a friend's perspective, nothing has changed, towards any of the 3 parties involved. In fact I hope that things can go back to how they were before all these started, though I know it's impossible. At least I'm still great pals with both guys.