November 5, 2006

365 days!!!

ORD is finally in sight! I should be getting back my pink IC in exactly 365 days - 5 Nov 2007, a Monday. This calls for a celebration, man. *Pops champagne* But, sadly, the truth is, I have completed less than half of my NS term...

If you realise, I haven't been posting much about army life. Because I can't bring myself to rant. You get tired of complaining. No lah, it's not that bad. Just that it's so mundane, I don't even wish to post it on my already mundane as hell blog.

Oh yeah, I should be posting about more interesting things. Seems like many people are getting attached. And people nowadays are so liberal. *Looks at jinny and shakes head* LOL. Zejia has so many women in his life. Then aik joon has these mysterious dates. But all I see are guys. Bleh. No lah, I ain't despo for a gf. Will probably find a rich blonde when I go overseas and make all of them jealous. =P