July 13, 2006

Random

Batallion life run tml at Kallang Riverside Park. Dunno why we have to go all the way there for a 6km run... Anyway after that we would be forced to clear half day off, again. Sianz.

Supposed to do NDP marshalling on Saturday but managed to "escape" coz i already scheduled a dental appointment in the morning, and there's college day + stayover at timo's house! Hmmm haven't seen the class in ages.

Was reading zejia's blog just now, it's super hard to load, dunno why. I fully agree with his views about the use of haha/lol on sms/msn. We all know it's fake, but we still use it. Such is the irony of Man. Also read another entry and I swear I could feel the intense agony. My tear glands were remotely stimulated, man. No lah, I didn't cry. I think I'm too tired. Need to wake up at 5am tml to make my way down to Kallang... Ciao then.