June 25, 2006

2006 就是俊傑世界巡迴演唱會


Oh man, it was such a BLAST!!!

The wondrous ballads, catchy fast numbers, and, of course, the BRILLIANT vocals. JJ is really an immensely talented 'live' performer in a class of his own. Except for some cheesy dance moves and costumes, the concert was practically flawless. A visual spectacle, as much as it was an aural fest.

The audience (largely female) were spontaneous and the atmosphere was HIGH!! Quite unexpectedly, I remembered most of my lyrics. Yeah! Ok lah, considering the fact that I have all 4 of his original albums and sang his songs so many times at K-box, no big deal.

I really like the part where he sang the rock version of 美 人鱼 and Michael Jackson's "Heal the World". He also rearranged most of the songs and changed the melody of some parts to good dramatic effect, which would make the concert CD/DVD really worth buying. Unlike yanzi's... LOL. What's the point of having a concert if it's like listening to the studio album right.

I'm glad I went for the concert even though the ticket price was... ouch. JJ sure deserves to be heard 'live', man. I'd surely continue to support him for years to come. Now for F.I.R.'s concert. =)