October 21, 2005

I shall stop blogging

Hmmm this is my 20th entry, hurray! I shall make it a reasonably long one to commemorate this milestone. I have been posting at least one entry per day for the past 19 days, even though 'A's is around the corner and I've fallen way behind in mugging. So, I've made up my mind to stop blogging until 'A's are over. I'd most probably not come online as often as well, as I realised that the cause of my headache is actually this dreaded computer with which I'm typing this very blog entry.

Anw the wedding banquet at the Grand Hyatt today was not bad, I ate too much and can't sleep, that's why I am still online at this hour, posting this entry. There was shark's fin (ok I know the cruelty involved in getting the fins but what can I do, they served it...), abalone, scallops, etc. etc. I tried to mug there -you should know that the bulk of the time during wedding banquets is spent waiting- but the lighting there was too dim (to create a romantic atmosphere...) which added to my headache. I think I'm suffering from migraine, which reminds me that I should get some sleep coz there's still the TSA (a test tt requires "brain power") tml.

Btw Ocean is supposed to appear on the Cancer Charity Show tml night, but I doubt you will get to see his real looks (unless like I predicted, he's more yandao now) coz very few pple will turn up at his Nov concert if he proves to be as hideous (I kinda like this word...) as the picture in i-weekly says he is tml. Expect to see him wearing a mask or something. LOL.

Before I end, I just want to plug Stef's new album a bit. It's really nice, you may not like the songs on first listen, but they just grow on you with time. Very nai4 ting1 (esp. songs like yin xing ren and ming tian qing tian), and I can now officially conclude that it's a GREAT album and all of you should go get the original SG version (which comes with a complimentary $20 party world KTV voucher incidentally). I'll hate you if you just download and not buy the original version, I mean it! I've heard the 192kbps mp3s (the highest quality ones I can find on the net) and they are totally not representative of the quality of the album. The mp3s sound compressed and the resolution is substantially worse than that of the CD. If you don't believe me, you can buy the original CD and listen to it for yourself. If you can't hear a difference, you ought to cut off your ears.

Ok time for me to bid my faithful readers a temporary farewell, but fret not, I will be back in about 750 hours' time (according to Relf's blog, but I still have Bio S so not sure abt the accuracy...). All the best for your 'A's, it's the last lap (I know you've heard it a google times...) and definitely not the time to slack or falter.

Gambarimasu!